- Feel sad, empty or anxious, which continues over time without going away or improving?
- Feel hopeless; believe that nothing good will ever happen?
- Have a markedly diminished interest or pleasure in activities?
- Experience weight gain or loss?
- Have sleep disturbances, fatigue, and loss of energy?
- Have feelings of excessive guilt or worthlessness?
- Have a decreased ability to think or concentrate or indecisiveness?
If you are experiencing these symptoms, you will benefit from treatment and we are here to help!
An estimated 17.3 million adults in the United States has at least one major depressive episode, representing 7.1% of all U.S. adults.
Contact us for a free 15-minute consultation to find out if one of our team members can help!