Act to realize your life goals in a fulfilling career setting!
Feeling stuck in your career path? Or, maybe you never actually chose a career path, but rather it found you. Perhaps you are ready to go in a new direction altogether? Or maybe you are a professional or executive facing a salary negotiation or career challenge that seems daunting.
There are many factors that influence career development, including interests, abilities, values, personality, background, and education. Together, our goal will be to find the career path that incorporates your unique combination of interests, talents, and strengths, while allowing you to build a career that feels meaningful and fulfilling.
CCM’s career counseling and executive coaching services help people develop clarity regarding career goals and obstacles, and then implement a plan to achieve greater life satisfaction and balance. We offer a full range of services complete with career exploration, strengths & skills assessment, career identity development, interview preparation, industry transition strategy, salary and other negotiations, and job search best practices.
- Support and encourage you through the challenge of making significant life changes
- Help you develop confidence in your career direction and approach
- Identify your core values, strengths, interests, and purpose
- Uncover evidence that supports the direction and motivation for your next move
- Challenge you to dig deeper, try harder, and move beyond the comfort zone that might be keeping you stuck
- Help you to develop results-focused action plans and hold you accountable for implementing them
We work in cooperation with expert consultants to help you assess your strengths and build your toolkit [resume, cover letter, interviewing skills, LinkedIn Profile] so that you are prepared to find and win the opportunities that are right for you.
Career counseling and executive coaching can benefit you if you are early in your career, nearing retirement, or anywhere in between. The earlier you get started making intentional decisions about your future, the better prepared you will be!